dimanche 9 septembre 2007

Letter about me

Dear Teacher,

My name is Alexandre. I'm seventeen, I was born on
August 22nd 1990. I live in Plainpalais.
I love music especially rock and metal. I play in a
band. I'm actually the singer in that band. I've
already written two songs. I want to organise a
concert in January with my band. I want to play bass
too. I'm going to buy one soon. I have the band
practice at the community center where I go with all
my friends. I'm also a Dj in the community center with
a friend.
I don't practice many sports. I only play soccer or
American football with my friends. When I'm at home,
I'm always on my computer. I'm on forums or playing
video games.
My favorite expression is: "Beware of God". I like to
write songs because I write all in French then I
translate everything in English. It practice my
English but the hardest it's to find the good rythm
for the songs.

1 commentaire:

nat a dit…

You did a great job Alexandre, see you next week
n